Karma adult content

I had heard the saying Karma is a b!tch and it will catch up with you in the end. I saw the Karma train hit my ex so hard he came to me for help. Every one I know is always saying I am far to kind. We had a messy split, he was outed on several lies and we could not agree on the color of the sky after that.

I was shocked when he came to me for help, as much anger and hurt as I have for what he's done to me, I did not turn him down. I helped him out in various ways, we spent most nights talking and other adult things.

I am far from stupid, I know he is trying to figure out what he wants in his life, with all we have talked about in the past few weeks, I understand what he is going through. I am sitting back letting him figure out his life, I did encourage him to tell the truth because it has a way of bitting you in the ass if you lie or omit the truth!

Would you take back your ex after a messy break up and pretty much all out war? Is it being stupid to forgive (not forget) the past and trust a cheater?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• You're not stupid! You are being a good person. It's not good to kick someone when they are down. Give it some time because he needs to change for himself first!
    I have gone back and forth with my ex and for some reason we end up trying to make things work. I love and care for him a lot but it's very hard to forget the things that he has done. But I'm trying to let go and move forward it's not good to dwell on the things from the past no matter how much it hurts.
    Good luck
    mis3ninos

Answer by mis3ninos at 9:35 PM on May. 14, 2011

• ONce a cheater, always a cheater. Even if you can forgive the sex part, it'ts a trust issue. There is a reason you split the first time around, unless there's something earth shattering going on in his life, he's not changing. save yourself the grief and time.
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 9:44 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Though I did not say anything about cheating, He was honest about sleeping with other women, well with me he was, he lied to them, they were stupid enough to believe him... He was honest and told me he was going to try to work things out with his girl, but that he was even more confused because of the time we spent together lately... I told him to tell the truth and not omit anything, the truth has a way of coming out! Besides he is a terrible liar and his guilt is very apparent, well at least to me it is! Which was a large part of why I told him to tell the truth and omit nothing, he's trying to take the easy way out right now, please his family and go back to the "norm". I know him, he's miserable, he is putting on a happy face, doing as he is expected, I feel bad for him, Karma is be ruthless, IDK maybe it's life's way of telling him he messed up?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:58 PM on May. 14, 2011

• In my short experience with guys, I can't trust a cheater. Once a cheater, always a cheater. I have known guys that have cheated on thier wife with their wife's best friend, sister, and others. So, personally, I wouldn't take a man that cheated on me back.
    FoxyLove

Answer by FoxyLove at 12:13 AM on May. 15, 2011

• wow i think you're pretty stupid, he will never change if you take him back the same problems will still be there plus theres alwas the risk of stds that he can give you from those other women or whoever he is seeing.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 4:53 AM on May. 15, 2011