How come you never hear of anyone saying they got their butt kicked? Have you ever got in to a physical fight and got owned?

I'm just wondering if anyone will admit to having gotten in to a fight and the other person beat them up, because I always hear it the other way around. A person talking about how they got in to a fight and beat up someone. I'm grown up now, and of course I don't see the point in physical fighting, but in my teen years I got in a few fights at school. People swell up with pride and talk about the beat down they gave someone but never humbly admitting to receiving the beat down.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Only by my ex-husband.
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 9:40 PM on May. 14, 2011

• No.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:41 PM on May. 14, 2011

• not me.
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 9:42 PM on May. 14, 2011

• honestly i never lost a fight....and i even fought against a couple of guys (not at the same time lol). i'm not proud of it, but that was long ago. i am much bigger (not wide, but tall) than the majority of girls so i doubt there are many girls who could beat me anyway lol. now the only way i would even entertain the notion of fighting anyone is if someone was trying to hurt my children....and i would not lose. you have my word on that.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:42 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I was starting with an ex friend of mine and she was a bit trailer trashy, I didn't fight then. She followed me home and jumped me. She grabbed my hair and punched me. Nobody did anything and i ran home crying. Made me a stronger person. I have no problem admitting it happened to me.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 9:42 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I always wondered why the other person can't accept the fact that they got their ass whooped and leave the cops out of it, knowing if they had whooped you cops wouldn't been called
    Anonymous

• Moms talking about fighting ppl? We all do stupid things when we are young, but I hope no one is fighting now that they have children what kind of example does that set?
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 10:10 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Well,, NO. I honestly have never been in ANY fight...not even a tiny little one. I am a girly kind of woman and always have been. I don't even know anyone who has.
    .I think it is low class and low IQ to even talk about fighting as if its something to be proud of and so much fun.
    ANd what the heck is "getting owned" > Barf.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:11 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I beat a girls ass and sent her to the hospital, a month later I got jumped by 3 girls, her friends. I beat one up, because if I tried for all three I would fail miserably, so the other two attacked me until I stopped beating the one girl up. I would say I got owned, but 3-1 isn't a real fight, its cowardly actually/
    Anonymous

• eye rolling

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:16 PM on May. 14, 2011