Recommendations?

im trying to pick a diaper bag i like and i was wondering what style everyone likes and recommends

1)typical diaper bag style
2)tote (looks like an over sized purse)
3)backpack
4)messenger bag style

i want one where my boyfriend can have it with him when he goes out with our son and not feel weird carrying it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on May. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• My husband never had an issue with the typical style. Ours came with the changing pad to which is why we bought it. It was brown with yellow polka dots.
    AnAnxiousHeart

Answer by AnAnxiousHeart at 9:45 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I actually have a mini back-pack for my son, I don't put it on him yet but it's very cute. Otherwise I like totes.
    BlueMockingbird

Answer by BlueMockingbird at 9:49 PM on May. 14, 2011

• i have a tote! but i also got my hubby his own bag since mine was kinda girly but i love it cuz its HUGE i can fit everything in it with no problem! but i have to say he has only used his bag once in the last year so i use it on short trips now!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:05 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I had mine he had his lol
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 11:35 PM on May. 14, 2011