Do you recommend the movie "The Black Swan"?

It looks good.. what do you think? I'm the type who waits till it comes out on video... :)

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 9:56 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Entertainment

• i'm so waiting for it to come out on tv movie channels lol. i don't rent,etc. but i would like to see it. i have seen the ballet, but i think that it's very interesting to see different versions of the same ballet. i have looked at about a billion versions of the nutcracker too lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:07 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I watched it the other day, and it was OK. My problem was that I have seen the ballet, so it was pretty obvious to me how the movie was going to come out. But if you have never seen the actual ballet mentioned in the movie, you will enjoy it. I like the director also. Not a wast of a dollar from the Redbox, IMO!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 10:01 PM on May. 14, 2011

• It was not what I expected and it is not for everyone. I like it, but be sure to watch it strait though or it may become confusing.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:22 PM on May. 14, 2011

• it's weird but in a good way, i liked it... we rented it on netflix
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:16 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Its okay to watch if you don't have anything to do.
    jj22422

Answer by jj22422 at 11:59 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Good if you're in the mood for a movie you have to pay attention to and catch everything. Not a good choice for mindless vegging. It's all the tiny details that pull it together at the end.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:19 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Honestly I didn't really like it. It's just not my thing. It was just odd.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 1:44 AM on May. 15, 2011