Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you tell your babydaddy that you do not want be with him anymore?

My bd is psycho and crazy.......but loves my daughter to death bt this how I see it loving her aint gone buy her diapers or milk he basically a dead beat and I get no government help!!!!!!!

Answer Question

Asked by zion_nicole at 10:04 PM on May. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

Level 4 (32 Credits)
Answers (9)
  • you can tell him either hit the street or start buying what the baby needs

    Answer by nannalisa at 10:12 PM on May. 14, 2011

  • Straight and to the point.

    Answer by older at 10:19 PM on May. 14, 2011

  • give him a date to be a real man and figure out how to support her if he loves her so much and the option to pick up and leave on that date too. whichever he does when that day comes, will prove how much he loves both of you.

    most of all, be serious. if your gonna do it, do it, dont just say it and not do it, he wont ever take you serious again

    Answer by americansugar80 at 10:36 PM on May. 14, 2011

  • Father of your child?

    Answer by minnesotanice at 10:45 PM on May. 14, 2011

  • my kids father was a dead beat too.. I moved out, at first to try to get him to realize if he doesn't man up, I wasn't coming back.. fact of the matter is he didn't man up. And hasnt' changed. We've been split up for a year now and I tried to remain friends with him, but two months back he decided he wanted to move out of state with me and the kids (without consulting with me, he just assumed I'd say yes). and flipped when I told him no (he didn't think about housing, or really anything). and it was about then I realized he doesn't even really love his kids. If he did it wouldn't be about all or nothing (his words). It doesn't have to be me and him together, but he basically said, that it's either that or forget it. Guess he didn't care about the kids nearly as much as he tried to act like he did. So he's gone, hasn't spoken to me or his kids in 2 months and court is next month.

    Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:48 PM on May. 14, 2011

  • my point is.. that some men will never change, and guys like this are them. Just be upfront, tell him you and the kids deserve better, and you are leaving. Get a court order for protection if he's that unbalanced and file for custody.

    Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:49 PM on May. 14, 2011

  • I have thougt about all that I have said most of that I really just think he is worried abot being with me and me only he dont care about my beautiful daughter!!!!!!!!!!

    Comment by zion_nicole (original poster) at 9:05 AM on May. 15, 2011

  • Tell him " With you around contributing nothing we as a whole are crumbling I can't do everything by myself you are taking from our children and they did not ask to be here. I need for you to figure out a way to help us or you need to leave us because my arms,money, body and soul is pulled in to many dierctions and my focus needs to be on the children.

    Answer by Rollinro at 2:52 PM on May. 18, 2011

  • I really like tht I think imma say tht.....thank u!!!!!

    Comment by zion_nicole (original poster) at 10:50 PM on May. 18, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.