Home Pregnancy test so pale it's barley visible - pregnant or no?

I have taken 4 New Choice dollar tree pregnancy tests. And 2 o had EXTREMELY faint second lines that could only be seen certain ways you turned it into the light,and the other two i didn't see any indication of a line. This was after 3 minutes of taking them and the lines diapered after 30 min. My husband and i have been trying to conceive recently. Two months ago i quit my birth control and we had sex during my ovulation days and (April 1-11). Then when it was time for my period to come it came two days early and was extremely light (only had to wear a liner) and brown in color but continued for a week. I was just wondering if i am pregnant or not? Because like i said the lines were EXTREMELY light (almost clear) but there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe. Test again in a week, but to be safe no caffeine, no smoking, drinking.... Good luck mama
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:24 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Thank You! I will post an update soon.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:26 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Mine was barely visible to, Im def pregnant!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 10:29 PM on May. 14, 2011

• most likely if there is a second line even if it's faint it means your pregnant, however because of the spotting I would wait a week and retest.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:32 PM on May. 14, 2011

• i think it's a case of it's there, or it isn't. it doesn't really matter if the line is dark or faint. but you could maybe retest later like babybugsmama said, or you could get a different test with different type of markings if you want. but imo you're pregnant. congrats!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:32 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Wait a few days and try a different brand. from what I remember, they say that even a faint line means you are pregnant. If it's one of those early tests though, the accuracy isn't as great.
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 10:33 PM on May. 14, 2011

• get one that says pregnant or not pregnant i took one of them when i was 3 weeks pregnant and it said pregnant !!!!!
    alliep2011

Answer by alliep2011 at 10:47 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Thank You all so much... Got me a little more anxious though! ha ha
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:50 PM on May. 14, 2011

• try again and with a diff test
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 8:18 AM on May. 15, 2011

• get clear blue
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 2:27 PM on May. 16, 2011