Please read i just want to cry....picture inside

I don't know why I am gaining so much weight. I have gained 50 pounds already that was 2 weeks ago. I don't eat out at all this pregnancy. I eat 3 times a day, water all day and maybe 1-2 snacks. My blood pressure is fine. No swelling. I go next monday for the gluecose test. But I have been actually crying about how much I have gained and afrais I wont lose all the weight after I have this baby. And I just noticed I am getting more stretch marks than I already have so I been really upset. I am only 27 weeks and 4 days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:48 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Any chance you are carrying multiples? Or, sometimes if you've had multiple pregnancies, you stretch faster/more with each one.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:50 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Chin up Momma. As long as you are eating healthy, you will have plenty of time to work on you after the babe is born. Everything will be okay!
    You have a gorgeous baby bump! Wear it proud.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:50 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Has your Dr. ruled out multiples?
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:50 PM on May. 14, 2011

• ohI ment to p that and forgot. Ihad an ultrasound at 8 weeks, 12 weeks, 20 weeks and 2 weeks ago cause I was measuring big dr said baby was measuring 2 pounds 5 ounces already and he didn't say anything about more than one so my guess is no more than 1
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:53 PM on May. 14, 2011

• oh and I haven't ever had more than one baby at a time
    Anonymous

• I'd get a second opinion about multiples if your gaining weight that fast. Or get re evaluated for your due date. My BF was measuring big and they THOUGHT she was carrying multiples come to find out she was almost a month further along than they said she was. If your eating healthy, drinking water and doin light excerise dont worry about it. I know its hell gaiing all that weight during pregnancy but stressing urself out wont make a difference!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 11:15 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I think you look great!!! Carry that baby proudly! I too was big with both of my pregnancies and didn't give a damn, as long as I ate right and babies were doing good. I was thankful that FINALLY I was having my baby! Could you be having a boy? Both of mine were :) And, I lost the weight, no problem :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:16 PM on May. 14, 2011

• well i know cases where docs didnt catch multiples til it was time for birth and more than one came out... so that could be it. but it could just be because this isnt your first pregnancy. i am pregnant with my 2nd now and i am 25 weeks and a little bit bigger right now than i was when i gave birth to my 1st. its normal to grow faster and bigger with each subsequent pregnancy. there is a chance of gestational diabetes which will help baby get a lot bigger. i had that last pregnancy and am pretty positive i have it now as well (mostly cuz i had it last time)... but chances are its just your body stretching quicker and thats completely normal.
    mrs.miner

Answer by mrs.miner at 11:21 PM on May. 14, 2011

• trying eating small snacks not big meals
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 11:26 PM on May. 14, 2011