Just need some advice.. PLEASE!!

Im currently 20 weeks pregnant with my first kid:) Im so very excited and cannot wait to hold this little one in my arms! The dad and I are married. He is deployed right now.. so things do get hard. I just want some mothers help on things i SHOULD do and things I SHOULDNT do. It would be greatly appreciated:) Please feel free to add ANY advice you can give. *Im not craving anything really. I dont get morning sickness. I PEE almost every 15 minutes.* If you have any other questions feel free to ask:) THANKS so very much!!

MarinesRmyLife

Asked by MarinesRmyLife at 10:50 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• well there are the obvious answers.... dont drink/smoke/do drugs. Most docs advise you to heat up any meat you eat, even lunch meats. If you dont already have a steady excercise routine that is lighter you can start one but talk to your doc about coming up with a safe plan to get started cuz its really easy to over do it and tire yourself out too much. There is all the normal: try to eat healty stuff that continues even when your prego... it is good to excercise though so feel free to do it. get as much rest as you can cuz you wont get any when baby gets here. lol. dont take like ibprofin unless your doc tells you to if you need something stick to tylenol. my DH is in the military as well so i know how it is to have him deployed... i know it can get stressful so try to keep your stress levels as low as you can. Thats all i can think of right now. but feel free to message me on here if you have specific questions. congrats!
    mrs.miner

Answer by mrs.miner at 11:02 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Well right now you are more likely peeing because of the increased blood volume in your system than from the baby... When you get pregnant your body begins to produce more blood to help give more and more nutrients to the baby. This means your body has to filter more blood and therefore you pee more. You can read my journals they have advice in them and I will be adding more a few times a week. I had a very easy pregnancy like you are having with my first, so just enjoy everything. I love being pregnant. When you start to gain weight make sure you put tons of lotion on your belly, boons, and butt... No one told me about the boobs and butt and that's where I got all of my stretch marks. I used curels lotion for pregnancy and motherhood. It worked great!~
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 2:44 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Oh also I love the site www.babyccenter.com you can sign up for weekly updates about what should be going on with you and your baby that week. I love reading these! Plus I am able to learn a lot about what is going on with me and baby.They also have a ton of other resources. You can sign up for free samples and a whole bunch of other stuff. Also they have a great nutrition guide about how much you should be eating and what you should and should not eat... They just have a ton of stuff! I love the site and find it very helpful.
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 2:48 PM on May. 16, 2011