I cannot be pregnant....please :(

I am seriously depressed and slightly annoyed. My boyfriend of 1.5 months and I have had a great relationship. We're dang near perfect for each other. He has 4 kids of his own and I have 2. We made it clear we dont want ANYMORE babies for at least 2 years and AFTER a marriage (this is saying we stayed together..we made alot of boundaries and rules and talked a hell of alot!). I have an IUD in place to prevent pregnancy. Had it since February 18th 2011.

My period was between April 3rd-6th (I am guessing the beginning but it was only about 3-4 days). We saw each other on the 23rd-25th of April and we had sex.

My next period came on May 1st-4th and I was with him during this time. We had sex for a full week. the last time we had sex was may 7th

I came home and idk for the past few days i've been extremely exhausted for no reason, I just started getting sick outta no where. He's freaking out because hes convinced im pregnant. I doubt that I am. I think its just all the stress i've been under and idk how to convince him that I am not and for us not to worry about it because its just Adding to what i am going threw.

Do you think theres a chance I could be pregnant? with my previous pregnancies I literary got sick 7 days after conception. I was fine one minute and the next i was puking my brains out, couldn't hold down anything and was having bad cramps. All of which I am experiencing now. Plus theres some kinda white mucus in my panties not alot just a few like spots. Which is freaking me out. ? I thought my IUD may of slipped out of place back in March because I WAS getting my periods from the 27-29th and my march one was from the 27-29th and all of a sudden I got another one on April 3rd-6th. I talked to my OBGYN nurses and they said it was normal and that I didnt need to be checked. Now I am thinking I madea  HUGE mistake. What should I Do?

SweetPoison

Asked by SweetPoison at 10:57 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It is possible to get pregnant on the iud but can also be dangerous, so i think that if your worried you might be you could try a test, but stress could very well be the cause of everything. if anything tell him you need to get your stress levels lowered so that you can get a more accurate idea of whats going on with everything in your body. i hope things work out for you. Good luck. keep us posted as to what happens
    mrs.miner

Answer by mrs.miner at 11:07 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Aside from the obvious, just breath. Get one of the early pregnancy tests, and go from there. Freaking out prior to a test, is a waste of time. Worrying is like a rocking chair- it gives you something to do, but will never get you any where. Good Luck! :)
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 11:07 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Can you feel the string of the IUD? Pregnancy with an IUD is very rare but can occur... often the IUD has either fallen out or slipped out of place. Feeling the string is one way to check that it's still there. Really, your best bet is to get a test and take it. If it's negative, take another one at least 14 days after the last time you had sex. If it's positive, see your doctor right away, because pregnancy with an IUD can cause the risk of ectopic pregnancy to rise. Good luck- hope it turns out the way you want it to!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:19 PM on May. 14, 2011

• take a test girl! dont stress until u r for sure..
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 11:38 PM on May. 14, 2011

• you last had sex on the 7th and your period was the 1st. one usually doesn't ovulate until day 14 ish on average (everyone varies) i higher doubt you are pregnant and there is no way to know for sure at this point - too early to test. wait a week and test. you just might have a stomach bug you know. and in the future use condoms as well
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 1:33 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Their is always that chance if you were having unprotected sex i would say test when you are a week late if negative get a blood test but also stress plays a big factor in messing up cycle and causing a person to have these symptoms.
    confusedandlost

Answer by confusedandlost at 11:35 AM on May. 15, 2011