How do u get your bf/baby daddy to get used to changing a dirty diaper?

My bf/baby daddy gags and almost pukes when he tries to change a dirty diaper. He said if he really had to he could. How do I get him to get used to it and change a dirty diaper now and then without gaging?

SparkleAndCandy

Asked by SparkleAndCandy at 11:04 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would say just make him do it!..lol my bf thinks he isnt gonna change any diapers at all and i told him u have a problem if u think im gonna do all the work..cuz im already gonna have 2 feed her so he can pitch in girl! Just tell him the more he does it he will get used 2 it..
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 11:10 PM on May. 14, 2011

• You can get a man to do anything by offering up your goodies...make love and afterward he will do anything! I would be shocked and have no other ideas for you if that doesn't work!
    Lola.Bee

Answer by Lola.Bee at 11:11 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Thank u Heather :) Yeah I told him he would get used to it,but I think he disagrees. Just sometimes changing a poopy diaper is sooo old and gets annoying!! I get tired of changing them and how much they stink. Luckily I think she's on a bathroom schedule now,lol

LMAO @ lola,thxx :) I think ive tried that before 1ce or 2ce but if I did it didnt work cause he knew he could get it anyways
    SparkleAndCandy

Comment by SparkleAndCandy (original poster) at 11:15 PM on May. 14, 2011

• practice, practice, practice. LOL the only way he will get used to it is if he keeps trying! Have him start the diapers and if he honestly is going to puke and cannot finish then you take over. Buy him some nose pinchers (laundry pins) or whatever you need to but if you keep letting him get out of it then he will keep using the excuse!
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 11:20 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Mine runs when he smells him. And on the way out he will say "Brayden's got a poopy butt!!"
    LeslieNBreaux

Answer by LeslieNBreaux at 11:21 PM on May. 14, 2011

• LMAO ROFL @ leslie.....Thxx guys :) Good idea Coolassmom and nice name ;) hahahaha Lol
    SparkleAndCandy

Comment by SparkleAndCandy (original poster) at 11:24 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Hmm you could tell him to smear a bit of vicks vapo rub under his nose, then he won't be able to smell the diaper. Otherwise the more he changes diapers the sooner he will get used to it.
    Anonymous

• lol I have DH to thank for my screen name! I want to change it but dont want to have to find all my friends and groups again! lol
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 11:32 PM on May. 14, 2011

• That is a really good idea to :D Thank u!
    SparkleAndCandy

Comment by SparkleAndCandy (original poster) at 11:36 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I think im still confused about the DH thing,lol....Dont change it,I like your screen name :D Lol
    SparkleAndCandy

Comment by SparkleAndCandy (original poster) at 11:37 PM on May. 14, 2011