I have to say this why is it that some people especaially women think that abortion makes women equal to men. some femist think that . How can killing your own child make you equal to men. That baffles me , abortion is war against the child, it like people are saying either your a mother or you move up in the world. That is crazy what do you think?

nothing justifies abortion, it is the killing of a innocent baby , and why is that someone choices trumps smeones right to life. for those who are pro choice then you are saying that unborn children have no value and that they are property and that if they are inconvenient then they can be killed. why is that?

ISAIAHMOM632007

Asked by ISAIAHMOM632007 at 12:28 AM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I don't agree. I don't think pro-choicers want to be equal to men in their beliefs of abortion. It's not always black and white.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 12:31 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• IDK I am prolife I can't see killing an innocent baby for any reason at all
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 12:31 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• it is black and white taking the life of a innocent unborn child is never the right thing to do.
    ISAIAHMOM632007

Answer by ISAIAHMOM632007 at 12:35 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I am very prolife. Though i think there are many reasons for abortion.. mostly selfish reasons.

I am proud of being a woman, i get blessed to have a baby, to feel that baby kick, to give birth to that baby. I love being a stay at home mome. I think thats my role in life.. not everyone may want to do that and thats fine with them, but they need to make that choice before the child is conceived...
    Cmyfantasyworld

Answer by Cmyfantasyworld at 12:36 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• But when you condone abortion you are saying unborn children have no value. right? because if they did have value then there would be anyway you would say abortion is okay. you cant pick and choose what unborn children have value. if you are pro choice then you are saying that every pregnanct woman is growing a non human being in her womb and that unborn child has no rights and that if someone wants to take that childs life then it okay , because they have no right to live until they are born Right? that is werid that a woman that is proc choice values her unborn childs life and feels there unbirn child life is valuable, but who is she to tell the nect person that there unborn child is a person that has rights. That does not make sense to me.
    ISAIAHMOM632007

Answer by ISAIAHMOM632007 at 12:39 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Nothing justifies abortion, it is the killing of an innocent baby. But it is not my body therefore it is not my choice but theirs. We will ALL stand before God one day and be judged.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:52 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• There is always two side to it your seeing it only your way so get over yourself. so your telling me if someone brutally beat you than raped what would you do if you came out pregnant?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:15 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

I most certainly take my anger out on an innocent child, they didn't make the person do what they did to me. Their is always adoption options, God gives babies to people who he thinks can handle them not to have them killed and thrown in the trash like a piece of Garbage, it's a human life not a cheeseburger wrapper.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:11 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• and further note you should get over yourself ABORTION is MURDER and should be illegalized
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:12 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• so if you had a daughter and she was raped would you force her to keep it? God didn't want ppl to get raped either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:27 AM on Jul. 11, 2008