VW Beetle?

Do any mamas out there have one of these? I've been dreaming of getting one...will take a long time to save up, but curious about car seat in the back...does it fit? What's your favourite thing about your car?

I want a 2000 or newer VW beetle

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Travel

• My friend has a new one. The trunk is soooo small. It wouldn't fit my stroller!! It is not a family car in my opinion. The flower on the dash is cute though!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:37 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Punch bug!!! I think they are adorable, but I don't know about the size... It is really a gigantic pain in the rear to put a car seat in a 2 door car!!!
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 11:56 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I had one. I had a super hard time getting a car seat into it. I got rid of it and got a more kid friendly car. Cute car I loved it but it just didn't work for me after I had DS.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 1:13 AM on May. 15, 2011