Possible Pregnancy Saga Continues...Help!!! adult content

So a couple days ago I posted about whether or not to take a pregnancy test. At the time, I was 5 days late and I usually am VERY on time (28 days). So I took a test that same evening and it came out negative. I'm now 8 days late, no telltale signs of period coming and realllllly stressing out. Here's my question now...

I am still Breastfeeding my 16mo and was wondering if anyone has experienced NOT having tenderness in the breasts on their second pregnancy if they are still breastfeeding. It was the first symptom I noticed with my first pregnancy, and I was also VERY tired and cranky and had a really reduced appetite. I've been exhausted recently and PMS-y and not very hungry, but my breasts feel perfectly normal so I'm not sure if i'm just experiencing symptoms of stress from not knowing if i'm pregnant, or if i should really be starting to worry....

I would appreciate just about any input possible on the subject, THANKS!

ShainaMay

Asked by ShainaMay at 11:39 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Remember all pregnancies and women are different. I am 7 weeks into my second pregnancy and the only sign I had was that I missed my period... Some women are able to test wight away and get a positive result on an HCG test and others have to let the HCG build up in their system before they get an accurate result. I would go ahead and wait 1-2 weeks and test first thing in the morning. That's what I had to do. Your pee is more concentrated in the morning and more likely to give you an accurate result.
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 2:38 PM on May. 16, 2011

• my initial symptoms with each pregnancy were different. go get a blood test - then you will know for sure
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 11:42 PM on May. 14, 2011

• That's what i'm thinking of doing. I figure if I don't get it tomorrow, I'll make an appointment on Monday. It's just really hard not knowing!
    ShainaMay

Comment by ShainaMay (original poster) at 11:44 PM on May. 14, 2011

• it could be that your not pregnant or your having different symptoms this time around...i agree you should go to the doctor and get a blood test to be sure then you wont be stressing out about it
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 1:55 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I tested again today (day 9 of no period) and it was false/positive....Gonna test again tomorrow morning, then blood test if that one is inconclusive. I've NEVER missed a period this long before....and my first pregnancy it took until my 7th week for it to even register in my bloodwork too, thanks Gibsongirl!
    ShainaMay

Comment by ShainaMay (original poster) at 1:00 AM on May. 17, 2011