I am five days late took 5 hpt test all are negative. Cervix is soft. What is going on?

Asked by confusedandlost at 11:39 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm in the same boat! No clue....arggh!

Answer by ShainaMay at 11:41 PM on May. 14, 2011

• At the risk of getting TMI, I am just going to ask, how do you know your cervix is soft?

Answer by SonyaNaomi at 11:45 PM on May. 14, 2011

• becauase i check my cervix to know when i am about to ovulate

Comment by confusedandlost (original poster) at 11:48 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Did your chart show a clear ovuation this month

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 11:58 PM on May. 14, 2011

• yes i ovulated but i found out about a two weeks ago that i have pcos but i dont think that would cause me to be this late maybe a day or two but not five

Comment by confusedandlost (original poster) at 12:01 AM on May. 15, 2011

• hmm idk i would go to a docter let them give u a blood test

Answer by momtobe522 at 7:51 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Keep in mind that all women and all pregnancies are different... Some women are able to test before they even miss their period and get a positive result, but other women that test at the same time could get a negative result and still be pregnant. In some women it takes longer for the HCG to build up in their systems. I would wait another 1-2 weeks and test again. Make sure you take the test first thing in the morning. Your pee in more concentrated then and you are more likely to get an accurate result...

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 2:34 PM on May. 16, 2011