Ideas how to make money for home

Ok so I have tried for years to make money from home. Not working out so well ! Iv made hair bows to sell, ebay, I take photos ( most people dont want to pay shes nice she do it for free type of thing) any whooo my question is what have any of you done to make money from home? how well did it work out? do you have a set time of day you work on said thing? and last but not least any work at home ideas?

tskmom83

Asked by tskmom83 at 12:22 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• Well, I make the most from selling one eBay!  Anymore, I am doing all my selling via Buy It Now.  I don't even mess with the auction part.  Therefore, I don't have to worry about NOT getting paid!  LOL!  I also have done some freelance writing as well.   I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:26 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I sell Scentsy. I really started doing it just so I could order my own stuff, but it really has taken off. I started with just my friends and they have booked parties and their friends booked parties and I have been pulling in about $200-300/mo. It is really easy as the product pretty much sells itself considering it is a safe alternative to traditional candles. I am a military wife with 5 kiddos so I needed something that was flexible on hours and was something I could bring my kiddos along with if needed since hubby deploys alot. If it sounds like something you might be interested in, I can send ya an email with more info. It is pretty easy to get setup. :)
    daisypetals2000

Answer by daisypetals2000 at 1:03 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I am a Mary Kay Consultant!!! I love it and I have been doing it for two months, I invested $50 in my start-up kits during the discount month, but regularly the kit is $100 dollars. I made 871 in my first two weeks, so I pocketed 50% of that income. The great thing about Mary Kay is that you can get 90% of your start-up kit fee back in the first year!!! I thought that was great and worth a try because I needed income but I also have two kids and neeed to stay at home. I also have the best director she has been great with helping me book appointments and I have been able to bring in 200/week and i would do an appointment 1 or twice and the rest would be orders through Facebook or on the phone!!! I Honestly think you should give it a try!!! Call me or email me and I wil lget you the info you need!! 404-513-9854!! Good luck and God bless:)
    MKMommy662

Answer by MKMommy662 at 6:53 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I turned a hobby into a job. For me, if it's not something I enjoy doing, it's not worth my time. Right now, I'm working on a farm- goats to sell for meat(there's a huge market for it in my area), chickens(also a huge market), and I'm also building a greenhouse to raise plants to sell online and from the greenhouse. I've been making quilts too, and I'm going to sell the ones that aren't for family members on etsy.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:42 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I work With Internet CEO Moms and it works good for a lot of moms if you have any questions about it massage m and I will gladly answer them.

MaryCEOmom

Answer by MaryCEOmom at 9:36 AM on May. 15, 2011

• HON I WAS JUST THINKING WHAT I CAN DO TO MAKE ENDS MET,WHAT COULD I DO AT HOME SINCE I AM 100% DISABLE.TO MARUN FIRSTKE SOME EXTRA MONEY.BUT I WANT TO A TRIAL RUN FIRST TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE WILL WANT TO BUY.SO I PRAY THAT YOU FIND SOMETHING THAT WILL WORK FOR YOU
    MADUKES402

Answer by MADUKES402 at 10:09 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:14 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I sell Tastefully Simple because everyone likes to eat. The products sell itself and they are so easy to use and prepare. The startup cost is reasonbly priced since we offer several ways of paying for it. All the products are under $10.00 unless ordering our gift collections. We offer office parties, fundraisers, home tastetesting parties, book parites or online parties.
    Everyday products for everyday cooking or entertaining. Seasonings, sauces, bread, dips, desserts and drink mixes who could ask for more.
    Checkout my website and see if this would be something of interest to you.

www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cparker
    Send a message if you would like more info
    busyasabee

Answer by busyasabee at 2:42 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I have quite a bit of online jobs that I do to make an income. Last month I did about $700. You can check out some Livework, Lionbridge, Leapforce which you can earn good amount of money in. There is a group I am with here on Cafemom called Legit Online Jobs and Home Business where you can find other ways to earn income. I, myself, try to post jobs that you can do from home that I find. Hope the info that I gave you will help you on the right track.

sugapie0305

Answer by sugapie0305 at 3:57 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I work from home too.. I love it... it takes time to make money but if u work hard it all pays off in the end... and my job is fun.. i dont do home parties and i really dont sell anything i just tell people about switching stores.. I shop on line at this store i love all the products and i love to share what the store is with others and thats how u get paid if people sign up and shop.. soo not bad for a days work lol wanna know more message me!! check out my profile..
    proudmom12304

Answer by proudmom12304 at 9:49 AM on May. 16, 2011