Is there any kind of relief for this.

I am so freaken sick of being sick! i have not had any relief from this morning sickness in days. Phinergan helps from keeping me from throwing up but doesnt completely get rid of the nausia. Ive tried taking B6 which honestly i think makes it worse, the morning sickness candy...SUCKS.... i cannot belief this i was not this sick with my daughter and im only 7wks along. I know this is morning sickness because sometimes i can handle it sometimes i cant and theres nothing else wrong except nausia. Oh i cant take pepto im allergic to the asprin in it all it does it make it 20times worse. PLEASE HELP!

tazzii310

Asked by tazzii310 at 12:25 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• are you taking prenatal vitamins? If so, try taking them at night. Make sure you are well hydrated by drinking gatorade and lots of water. Dont let your stomach get empty but dont let it get full
    i had horrible morning sickness to. Up till i was almost 6 months pregnant. It sucks..i know.. dont jump up to quickly. get up from the bed or couch slowly...thats about all i could do.
    Mommy103110

Answer by Mommy103110 at 12:29 AM on May. 15, 2011

• You can try the motion sickness bands, C-bands (sold in drugstores, check near the pharmacy). They are these little sweatbands for each wrist with a little plastic bump that puts pressure on a specific spot on your wrists that controls nausea. This helped me a little during my first trimester when I had reallllly bad morning sickness. Preggo Pops are retarded, they're just lollipops basically and the sugar always just made me sicker. Try dry crackers and ginger ale as well, both are soothing to the tummy. Hope you feel better soon!
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 12:31 AM on May. 15, 2011

• try a protein - i used peanut butter when i had hyperemisis for 20 weeks. otherwise cottage cheese or other dairy protiens are recommended. the moment you start feeling a little sick eat a small amount ot protein. i usually did a TBSP of PB or cottage cheese and the vomiting was greatly reduced. just remember it ends soon and its part or the price mothers pay for the best reward ever
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 12:54 AM on May. 15, 2011

• pepto isnt good to take when your pregnant neway!! i would have to drink gingerale even though i hate the taste it helped i was sick from like day 1 i new i was pregnant before my tests ever came back positive. the Phinergan helped me but made me extremely tired. I no my friend would be sick as soon as she got out the bed she had to eat a couple crackers in the morning just to get out of the bed and not be sick.
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 1:02 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Seriously.....benedryl!!! not sure if you are allergic to what's in it. But check it out. I had horrible nausea and was taking Zofran the dr gave me and it made things WORSE!! So I took benedryl and oh my gosh it works wonders! BUT it will put you to sleep so get some non-drowsy.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 1:28 AM on May. 15, 2011

• thank you guys im definetly trying all of your suggestions
    tazzii310

Comment by tazzii310 (original poster) at 11:31 PM on May. 15, 2011