Birth control / ovulation question

If you were on birth control, and you forgot to take a pill, then felt symptoms of ovulation the next day, would you continue to take your pill for the rest of the month, or would you stop, just in case you got pregnant?

I'm on birth control for PCOS, but I forgot my pill last night. It was the first time in three months!!! I was planning on going off the bc next cycle and try to get pregnant, but today I felt horrible pain near my ovary, where I used to feel pain all the time during ovulation. I don't want to hurt a pregnancy, if I in fact ovulated, but I also don't want to screw up my cycle by stopping the bc mid-cycle.

I can't get a hold of my doctor till Monday, so if you can help me, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• yes stop pill in case u are pregnant hope so good luck
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 11:48 AM on May. 15, 2011