Can you enroll in a college and take only an a elective like art or music and never take classes in hopes of earning a degree?

I just want to take a fun class that would interest me. Can I do that a college?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• You can but you will still have to pay for the classses weather you get credit for it or not. Believe me! Maybe look into class OFF campus that are cheaper and maybe even free.
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 12:40 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I don't know if I agree with the only have to pay for credit thing. I don't think that would fly with any of the colleges I attended.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I don't want to get credit for anything, I just want to take a class like art history, painting, drawing. Something fun.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:41 AM on May. 15, 2011

• You can take whatever you want in college. You probably won't get any financial aid for just taking electives but if you just want to have fun that's fine.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 12:49 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Yes, you are a non-degree seeking student.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 3:08 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Yes and u only have to pay for it if u want the credit for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on May. 15, 2011