Just want to know

hello ive been on depo shot for 2 1/2 years and i was due may 12th to get my depo shot dint get it didnt have away .had sex the night i was sposed to get it..ok before i missed my depo my boobs hurt real bad it even hurts to bump something an i woke up may 14th i got sick twice and had a cold sweat..what could it be am i pregnant not from having sex may 12 but maybe before i missed the depo..idk but i feel like iam pg any ideas...

kaysmom415

Asked by kaysmom415 at 12:41 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Health

• It's possible. Or those could be symptoms of other things, like ovulation or PMS (boobs hurting) or illness. Only one way to find out.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:55 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I got pregnant on the depo, my mom got pregnant on the depo and my neighbor lady got pregnant 3 times on the depo.

momy_lynn_16

Answer by momy_lynn_16 at 1:12 AM on May. 15, 2011

• oh wow thats nuts i just wanna know iam going to my doc but just wanted to know if anyone has been through this ,,iam not on depo i missed it but i think i got pg on depo before it wore off
    kaysmom415

Comment by kaysmom415 (original poster) at 2:06 AM on May. 15, 2011

• i am going to buy a test thx guys
    kaysmom415

Comment by kaysmom415 (original poster) at 2:07 AM on May. 15, 2011