Would you have laughed or been mad? My 3 y/o DD...

Ok, we have been trying to teach our DD to clean her own room. She was in there cleaning up for a while so she said she was done and from our living room you can see in her bedroom and it looked amazing! So, we all sit and watch a movie for a while then DH gets up to get her bed ready for her to sleep and he comes out laughing and says under her blankets were all of her toys!! I couldnt help but laugh and when I asked her she said "I didnt think you would see it" I have no idea why I thought it was sooo funny but I couldn't stop laughing. It got so bad that her and I were laughing so hard we had tears coming down! I know I should have been more strict so she doesn't do it again but it was cute! Anyway, would you have been mad if you child did this?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 1:09 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I would have laughed....she didnt know any better so don't get mad at her! haha Just teach her that toys don't go under the blankets ;)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 1:11 AM on May. 15, 2011

• No she is 3. I think that is to cute. Years from now you will look back on this, put it in her baby book.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on May. 15, 2011

• no i probably would have laughed...kids will learn but it is funny some of the things they say!!!
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 1:12 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Laugh.... This is a memory now.
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 1:13 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I would have done the same as you. Laughed til I cried =]
    BlueMockingbird

Answer by BlueMockingbird at 1:18 AM on May. 15, 2011

• laugh
    jonathansmom606

Answer by jonathansmom606 at 1:31 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Isn't parenting fun? Kudos for creativity. :)
    daisypetals2000

Answer by daisypetals2000 at 1:33 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I always think I am being to soft on my kids because I laugh at everything but they are good kids so I guess humor is working in our house ; )
    Mikayla_lynn

Comment by Mikayla_lynn (original poster) at 1:36 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I would have laughed too.
    My 3 yr old went in her room the other day and decided that she needed to be wearing makeup. She didn't have access to any so she used markers. Purple and blue. She actually did a pretty good job for a 3 yr old with markers. Blue for eyeshadow and purple for blush and lipstick. She was so proud of herself and at first I tried not to laugh but I couldn't help it, it was funny. So I took pictures and then we had a talk about how markers don't go on our faces.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 5:09 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I would have laughed too, but not the next time she does it. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:35 PM on May. 15, 2011