Do you have a good marriage but have days where your just at eachothers throats over everything?

It all started last night when I blamed my husband 4 somthing that happend 2 r son cause his toung was bleeding and I thought my husband was getting frusterated w r son and brushed his teeth 2 hard and slipped and got his toung. So my husband litteraly yelled in my face which he has nvr donw and showed me that he hadnt even started brushing hia teeth. My son told me he fell off his stool and hit his mouth on the counter. Then hubby left the house to cool off which is what we would normally do if things r getting to heated cause we dont want to argue infront of r kids when 1 of us is that mad. So then this am I told him I was srry and everything was good till this evening and then were bck 2 getting on eachothers nurves lol. So why the past 2 days r we hving issues cause we r typically a very happy couple but man thees past couple days hve been rough. I almost feal like were teenagers again but not in a good way lol. Please let 2morrow b a better day :/

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:15 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• I didn't read everything. But just saying....that's how ALL marriages are.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 1:18 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Every marriage has ups and downs stress about money and kids make for getting on each others nerves sometimes. Hugs fights happen try and learn from them
    looneymom424

Answer by looneymom424 at 1:21 AM on May. 15, 2011

• All marriages are just as you've described. It's part of building a good strong marriage. Believe me, we've been married 28 years and our worst arguments were over stupid stuff!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:21 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Doesn't everyone? A perfect marriage isn't real and a real marriage isn't perfect.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 1:26 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I think every relationship is like that. You can't live with someone day in and day out and not get a little aggravated from time to time. It just happens. As long as you two know how to deal with it in appropriate ways, it shouldn't be a problem. I know me and my DH have our little tiffs, and we've been together for 10 years now.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:54 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Yeah we have been togeather almost 8 yrs married 6 of them and the arguments arent near as bad as they were when we were teenagers. Of course we learned how to handle things much better as we mattured but It just feals so akward when were in thees moods cause were normally happy go lucky you could say. I am up for the morning and making breakfast and then were off to the zoo and everything seems to be back to normal. My husband would not let go of me this morning lol I had to pry myself away (hes being lovey dubby), so will see :) Thanks for all the responses ladies!!!!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Comment by LANDENSMOMMYlmk (original poster) at 10:26 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Yes one a week something wrong with him he alway have something
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:32 PM on May. 15, 2011

• There will always be bumps in a marriage weather its a good marriage or not. Up's and down's go with the territory. For a while, WOW me and my Husband argued every week over nothing and I just told him we couldn't keep this up and if he isn't happy here then he is free to go and I wouldn't be mad...sometimes you just get tired of argueing but come to find out he was upset with things from work and never told me but let them build up and this caused a big problem.
    I told him we have to communicate or we won't work out, I hate argueing and so does he and now all is well and really haven't argued since Feb.....lol
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 2:49 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Yeah, its called life....Every couple has good and bad days....I am sure it will get better - communication is the key to work anything out.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 4:43 PM on May. 15, 2011