IS WWW.PROJECT PAYDAY.COM A LEGITIMATE SITE TO WORK FROM HOME?

QUESTIONS: Please answer if you are familiar with them.

1. Please explain to me what they want a person to do if they sign up with them?

2. How often do they pay?

3. Do they mail a check, Paypal or what?

Thank you!

grandmother09

Asked by grandmother09 at 1:17 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• Here is a review on Project Payday.. there are pros and cons to it. It is not a "job" though, but you can make some cash with it. Hope the links helps you out on your decision. Review of Project Payday

sugapie0305

Answer by sugapie0305 at 4:10 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I went through Project Pay Day and was disappointed to find out I didn't HAVE to go through that site to do the freebie trading. It's a rather complicated thing to explain. The site I used to do all of my trading through isn't even up anymore so I wouldn't even bother with PPD. If you're looking for a legitimate way to earn some extra money on the side or get into something part/full time, send me a message and we'll see what I can help you out with!
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 12:40 AM on May. 16, 2011

• You can make money through Project Payday by referring people. Currently I have a $1.50 referral rate and have $13.50 pending. You get paid when you reach $30. That is just for getting people to sign up for the program and has nothing to do with the with signing up for the offers, which is the main part of this business.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 10:53 PM on May. 21, 2011