I have a question... adult content

Okay Ive been having these pregnant like symptoms and I took a test and it had a line and a faint line. So then thursday I started my period and just finished today...but I was sapose to start on the 3rd and I had started 9days after I was due.and my stomach seems so bloated and I get heartburn like crazy...and my stomach starts to hurt wen it feels like it.wat could it be?

LARRYSWiiFE

Asked by LARRYSWiiFE at 1:36 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• could be a stomach bug, could be pregnancy with spotting call your clinic and ask for a blood test
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 1:38 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Try taking another test or do what I did and see your dr. At least then you won't question the pg test.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:39 AM on May. 15, 2011

• go to the docter let them give u a blood test
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 7:49 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I am going thru something similar, I took a test and got a positive but I am spotting have been for a week. I actually took the test cuz of this spotting since it was similar to the spotting I had with my miscarriage. I am going to have a beta hcg tomorrow to see what is going on.

Take another test and call your dr. good luck

Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 8:43 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I had this once - I had a couple positive tests and then 2wks later I had a full blown peroid. I went to the dr. and he said it was most likely a menstral miscarriage. He said medically there were no issues that needed to be take care of and that it was really common. Most women don't even know that it happens - they just consider their cycle 'late'.
    daisypetals2000

Answer by daisypetals2000 at 8:45 AM on May. 15, 2011