Ever wonder why ppl take cafe mom so seriously?? Good golly. If you do not like something someone is posting, put your big girl panties on, and move on to the next thing. Jeesh! adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on May. 15, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I love the ones that end in “give me your opinion” and they get pissed because it isn't what they wanted to hear! If you don't want opinions, DON'T ASK!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:58 AM on May. 15, 2011

• It's the internets! The internets is serious bizness! LOL
    pampire

Answer by pampire at 3:28 AM on May. 15, 2011

• You mean it's not serious? Please don't shatter my worldview!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I agree just because they may not like my answer or someone else's for that matter doesn't mean they should go all drama queen about it.

momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:26 PM on May. 15, 2011

• hands over eyesi totally agree with you ladies. why get mad when u disagree with an answer ??? i have had quite a few ladies on here get mad at me for answering their question honestly. for those of you who have been here for a little while know that i don't hold back when giving my opinion on cm. i am brutally honest and i expect the same from other moms. sometimes i ask for advice on here and i would appreciate if the moms are brutally honest. i like honesty. whats the point of asking if everyone is going to be so PC and DIPLOMATIC with their answers ??

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:53 AM on Jun. 6, 2011