I would like to thank the dumbasses

That post the stupidest crap-over and over again. Whether you think you are pregnant because you are a day late and your nipples tingle, or you think you're on labor because your water broke, you lost your mucus plug and you are having contractions every 5 minutes. For those who can't tell the difference between come and cum, for the spelling challenged. Also, for those who think the end of the world is soon, those who want to circumcise their kids, and those who don't. And finally, i'd like to acknowledge me, for being a dumbass and posting this, and pissing more people off. Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on May. 15, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I think she's just saying that there are some things that are pretty DUH.....don't take offense....this was an awesome rant, I totally agree by the way! Every time I get on here I average about 5 jaw drops over stupid questions, or the Troll posts like the one tonight about eating creamy deposits in pubes....gotta love CM
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 2:34 AM on May. 15, 2011

• And for those who say that you're "on labor" instead of in labor and then pick on the people who can't spell!  good

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on May. 15, 2011

• teacherWhat time did class start?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Hormones! Gotta love em ;)
    BabyBoo7887

Answer by BabyBoo7887 at 1:52 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Ummm....okay...feel better mama? {wink} =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:48 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Amen momma!! lol
    Kats86

Answer by Kats86 at 1:48 AM on May. 15, 2011

• :)
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 1:50 AM on May. 15, 2011

• ROTFLMAO!!!! What a night! You're so welcome!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:51 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I'm with you! I'm stunned at some of the questions that get posted around here.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:59 AM on May. 15, 2011

• While I may be surprised at some of the questions I realize that some of these moms are very young and are a little less fortunate than others. Meaning that they have not had as many positive female influences in their lives and are not as informed say "you" might be.

Second everyone needs and outlet and this seems to be a safe place for that and ladies tend to say things here that they would not say to people face to face for fear that their friends and family will think they really are crazy.

Lastly, would the spelling Nazi please give it a rest... everyone fat fingers and spell check doesn't catch it if you use Homophones.
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 8:11 AM on May. 15, 2011