Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

HELP ??????????????????????? adult content

So like um I used a tampon today and like I think I didnt take it out and like I think I put another one in. Like it hurts and like I dont know what to do ? Like should I go to Urgent care or like the ER ? Anyone like do this before? I need some help. Also there is Green Stuff like leaking from my girl parts !!!!


Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Health

This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • Is this a serious question? Yes, go to urgent care or the ER. Green stuff indicates an infection, whether its from the tampons or an STI is a different story.

    Answer by HollyBoBolly at 2:33 AM on May. 15, 2011

  • Okay like your nasty like get a life like stick another one in like yeah try that.

    Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 2:23 AM on May. 15, 2011

  • Stop using the word like especially when you type and go to the ER.

    Answer by RedDahlia82 at 2:24 AM on May. 15, 2011

  • Shoveit

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:26 AM on May. 15, 2011


    Answer by Kathy675 at 2:28 AM on May. 15, 2011