anyone using acai berry?

did work?
how is your routine?
do u eat anything?
what retail store did u buy it from? how much does it cost?
thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• i love it ,,,,,13.99 for a month at a health food store in MA....yes i eat 3 meals ...lol..ive been in bathroom for an hour,,then it stops!!!
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 6:17 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I just recently bought Acai Berry juice with a mixture of pomegrate, blueberry and red sour cherry juice from the health store.  The serving size is 1 oz.  I paid $30.99. The proprietary Antioxidant Blend is 6000 mg. I usually drink it in the morning (once a day). Sometimes I have honey-nut cereal mixed with a high fiber/ high protein cereal(Go Lean), and sometimes when I am in a rush, I don't eat  breakfast (which is a bad thing.) You should always eat breakfast. I find it very refreshing. I feel that I have more energy. I have very good elimination and my stomach does not feel bloated( I have a problem with bloating when I Ieat certain foods). I think that it works. I feel better, and my stomach is smaller.  Of course you do have to watch what you eat and exercise.
    Jeanie212

Answer by Jeanie212 at 2:28 PM on Dec. 6, 2008