Too skinny? adult content

I recently noticed that my tail-bone is sticking out...
When i touch my lower back I can feel almost every detail of my tail bone and it reaks me out! Now I can't sit down without a pillow under me and have to sit down slowly and carefully when using the bathroom...i've smacked it once and it hurt like none other. I'm sure it's due to weight loss wich i didnt do intentionally.... last I knew I was 118 lbs and suddenly realized i was actually 105...

is it easier to gain weight, do you think this would solve my problem? =[

This also seems very silly to me. Lol because my hubby is a ..."butt slapper" and it's usually funny and cute when he does it to me, but now if he accidntally gets my tail bone, it hurts really bad!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I wish that I had the problem of unintentionally losing weight. If you want to gain wight back the first thing you should do is check with your doctor to make sure that you don't have a hormone imbalance. Your thyroid could be too active.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 2:46 AM on May. 15, 2011

• thyroid over active??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:55 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Yep, it's just one suggestion for unexplained weight loss. There are many others.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 2:59 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Well, ever since I can remember..when I eat I can't take more than one or 2 bites without having a drink of something. Could that have anything to do with thyroid?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:05 AM on May. 15, 2011

• That doesn't really sound like hyperthyroidism to me. The symptoms I know are increased appetite, weight loss, difficulty sleeping, fatigue, restlessness, irregular cycles.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 3:16 AM on May. 15, 2011

• i think you need to start reasessing your diet plan take in more calories and this problem might go away
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 3:52 AM on May. 15, 2011

• The tail bone thing is throwing me off. I've never been that skinny so I have no clue if it's related. Are you sure you didn't bruise it somehow? Fall down, sit down wrong somehow? For the weightloss thing, you need to consult your doctor. Get some bloodwork done, or readjust your diet. Any number of things could be going on.
    AnGLInterrupted

Answer by AnGLInterrupted at 4:10 AM on May. 15, 2011

• i had the same problem. turns out i was anorexic and didn't even know. now my weight is shooting up & theres nothing I can do about it!!!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 5:54 AM on May. 15, 2011

• are you stressed or having psychological issues?
    sometimes that makes me not want to eat
    ive lost 5 lbs in a week from being stressed about finals
    it happens to me every semester!
    i get nervous...eating becomes a chore not a luxury!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 9:36 PM on May. 15, 2011

• go check your fat percentage at a gym or doctor
    they usually let you do it for free if you just ask
    that should tell you if your scary thin or not. GL!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 9:37 PM on May. 15, 2011