Could i be pregnant?

I had a marina IUD and it came out and my husband and i have been trying for our 3 child. I had a regular period in March but in April had a one day period. Now it is May and no period. Took like 6 pregnancy test all came back bfn. Could it be the IUD or what i just really need help.frustrated

littlemomma_87

Asked by littlemomma_87 at 3:25 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Could be your body just adjusting to not being on the IUD anymore. If the tests are coming back negative and still no period, I would make a call to your doctor. A blood test will tell you for sure if you're pregnant or not. Could be you need provera to help jump start your period. GL
    AnGLInterrupted

Answer by AnGLInterrupted at 4:08 AM on May. 15, 2011

• ur body is rejusting itself
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 8:13 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Go have a blood test to be sure. And talk with your doctor....good luck on your 3rd
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 8:17 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I would go to the doctor, my sister had tons of negative tests including when she was already 3 months along. She only confirmed the pregnancy after she finally got a sonogram.
    boshs1andonly

Answer by boshs1andonly at 8:51 AM on May. 15, 2011

• have blood test to find out 4 sure
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 11:43 AM on May. 15, 2011

• If you've had sex you could be pregnant.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:44 AM on May. 15, 2011