Would you tell somebody you thought their baby/kids/ or they were ugly?

I wouldn't because I don't believe there is such thing as an ugly baby or kid, unless they act ugly, adults unless they just completely neglected their physical appearance, like combing their hair, brushing their teeth, wearing dirty/old clothes, when they have plenty of oportunity to improve it, then in that case I most definitely would say what sores my eyeballs about them. Be real ladies not these goody too shoe answers or I'm voting your answer down. Tell me why.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• i would never say a child is ugly no matter if i was thinking it or not i am a mother of four and wouldn't want that said about my kids
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 4:45 AM on May. 15, 2011

• That would be so hateful to say a child is ugly. All children are beautiful in their own ways. And when it comes to adults, sure I see some that I find to be unattractive but if you're going to just tell someone they're ugly that would make you very much so ugly. I wouldn't wanna hurt someone's feelings like that.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 4:54 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I agree, i would'nt say anything before i hurt someone's feeling especially a child.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 5:11 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I'd never tell a child they were ugly, since heck so what if they're not "conventionally" attractive or I don't find them so, I'm sure others do and they might be so cute in other ways. I had a little girl I used to look after who I thought wasn't the best looker and it turned out she was the sweetest, kindest little one I'd ever met, after 3 weeks I thought she was one of the most beautiful children I'd ever seen, not kidding, my views changed so much I perceived her differently.
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 5:12 AM on May. 15, 2011

• i just wouldn't see the point of telling someone that their kid is ugly. i mean, so they have the face of a dried up prune, what are the parents going to do, stick it back in there and hope it comes out cuter?
    having gone through pregnancy, labor, and delivery, i know how difficult it is to produce a child, and the reward for all of that is to actually have that being in your lap, drooling/crying/pooping in the diaper. i would never, EVER tell anyone that their efforts weren't worth it because in MY opinion, the kid wasn't aesthetically pleasing. to tell someone that their kid was ugly reminds me of a young child loudly observing that the lady in front of them has a huge butt. kid needs to be taught manners, just like some adults need some serious filters on their mouths.
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 5:50 AM on May. 15, 2011

• No, you can always find something to compliment without bringing looks into it at all.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 7:36 AM on May. 15, 2011

• no way! that would be mean. and every child is a gift from God so there is no ugly child. It matters what is inside anyway.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:45 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Hell, no, even if it's true! If you say something like that, it makes you the ugly one.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:02 AM on May. 15, 2011

• No. I would NEVER tell anyone I thought their kid was ugly.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:14 AM on May. 15, 2011

• i've never thought anyone was ugly and i would never tell a child they where ugly......but if your child is behaving in an ugly manner or your manners where ugly i would call you on THAT behavior only....each person is beatiful in their own way......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:39 AM on May. 15, 2011