How to share the love equally between my kids?

I have 2 yr old son and a 5mnth old baby girl. Since the baby is born my son has been great with her and he helps me out with her all the time. I haven't seen any jealousy from him as yet, but I feel guilty that I am not giving him enough attention. What can I do to make him see that he is still my little man?

VIMommy

Asked by VIMommy at 7:12 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Make time to have one on one time with him. And your SO should too. Take him to the park, out for lunch or ice cream and tell him that babies can not do this, only big boys. Read, and cuddle, to him often. You're doing great!
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 9:36 AM on May. 15, 2011

• It will happen naturally.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:24 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Just keep him involved! My DD was 2 when DS was born and I let her help with everything! I think that not only helped them become close but it helped us become closer too!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 4:34 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I have four kids, and when I see one needs special attention, I have my SO sit with the other ones and we go do something alone!
    SonyaNaomi

Answer by SonyaNaomi at 9:51 AM on May. 16, 2011