Have you ever watched, "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant?"

Have you thought about what your own reaction might be if you suddenly found yourself well into a pregnancy or in labor when you never knew you'd conceived?

AmourSpork

Asked by AmourSpork at 7:52 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would be so freaked out. lol
    brysonsmommy_10

Answer by brysonsmommy_10 at 8:45 AM on May. 15, 2011

• yep it seems so scary how can a child be healthy and full term and u never show its crazy i would be so nervous
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 7:59 AM on May. 15, 2011

• id be shocked!!! its so crazy watching that show, im like holy crap that is insane, how do they not know? but i guess it happens its just so crazy to think about!
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 7:59 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I am not convinced that show isn't dramatized for tv. I am sure it happens to a few, but enough to make a whole show? I am not convinced. I have been prego skinny and prego fluffy... there is no denying there is SOMETHING co-habitating in my abdomen. LOL.
    daisypetals2000

Answer by daisypetals2000 at 8:07 AM on May. 15, 2011

• my great aunt wasn't feeling well and went to the doctor because she thought she had the flu, and found out she was like six months pregnant with my cousin lol. she was a bit overweight at the time. i have no idea about the periods, though. she was a bit older, so maybe she thought she was going through menopause? idk
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 8:20 AM on May. 15, 2011

• i know someone else who was throwing up all the time, so they went to the doctor, and found out they were like three or four months along. she was still having periods, though, so she had no idea, either.
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 8:22 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Yes. I knew a woman who did that not only once but twice, each time she was completely shocked. I don't know how that is possible but I know this particular woman had no idea either time.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:47 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I don't buy that show or extreme couponing
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 10:12 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Do you notice that a lot of those women are in situations where being pregnant wouldn't be ideal (unmarried, young, in school etc) I like many of them knew, just didn't tell anyone and tried to convince themselves they weren't
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 10:32 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I have tried to imiagine but I think that if it actually happened my reaction would be far more intense then I imagined. Shocked would be putting it lightly. With my first pregnancy I didnt know until I was 4 months because I thought I was still having my period and didnt show and never had morning sickness or any of the other symptoms.. and I was shocked then!! If I found out right before the dr said push oh man....
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 2:11 PM on May. 15, 2011