Could this be a symptom of pregnancy?

Ive been sick morning sickness evening sickness
brest tender and hurt very senstive and gettin bigger
stomach bloated
headaches
very moody
lower back pain
dull stomach pains and in side
very tired
feeling weak
i tried to get pregnant on may 6 what could be happening am i going thru conception im having alot of symtoms which only started after may 6

momtobe522

Asked by momtobe522 at 7:58 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• of course they all sound like pregnancy symptoms. i say wait to see if you miss a period because it just sounds a little too soon for all of that. i have frequent ovarian cysts and it can mock all of those pregnancy symptoms because it messes with my hormones so bad.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 8:41 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I agree that although they sound like pregnancy symptoms, it would be too soon for you to be experiencing them if you only got pregnant last week. I would just wait until you miss your period and take a test.
    boshs1andonly

Answer by boshs1andonly at 8:44 AM on May. 15, 2011

• ok thanks
    momtobe522

Comment by momtobe522 (original poster) at 8:44 AM on May. 15, 2011

• ok because with my last baby i had signs early as well idk but could it be that i was taking fertilty pills this time and prenatal vitiams to make my hormones even more prepared for pregnancy because me and my fiance went thru the sperm donor optionss because we are a lesbian couple
    momtobe522

Comment by momtobe522 (original poster) at 8:46 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I've heard that fertility treatments can cause some pregnancy symptoms, but I don't know that for a fact because I've never gone through that personally. Good luck! You'll probably want to wait another few weeks to be sure you get a positive.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 9:43 AM on May. 15, 2011