I need help could I be pregnant?

okay so I am on Birth Control & I had messed up last month birth control. I did not take it right since I was so busy & everything. Like I messed it up back I took pills I wasn't supposed to & I did not take it right. But last month I did not my period, I was spotting for a few days but then it had stopped. Now lately I have been getting Pregnancy Signs like gaining weight(I don't fit into my pants that much anymore) nausea's, getting really moody more than usual for me, wanting to sleep little more(I go to bed earlier then I usually do), & also my boobs they have been getting bigger & just hurting a little but the weird thing is I have veins that come out but they go back & they come back worse. Also i had taken 2 pregnancy test "Clear Blue" & it had came over negative. My boy friend tells me that I can't be but something tells me I am but I don't know if its because of my Birth Control was messed up...What do you guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Unfortunately birth control can give you all of thoses symptoms, so I would wait another week and test again or you could talk with your Dr.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 8:34 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I got pregnant on the pill with #4. I had positive tests though. Maybe call the doctor and get a blood test. Some people have low hormone levels during pregnancy so home tests are negative. I would say a doctor's exam would be your best bet.
    daisypetals2000

Answer by daisypetals2000 at 8:34 AM on May. 15, 2011

• You could be... Wait another week and test again. Good luck:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:15 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Maybe, maybe not.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:38 AM on May. 15, 2011

• No birth control method is 100% effective even when used correctly (with the exception of abstinence, although even that didn't work for Mary). Tests can be negative for a variety of reasons even when pregnant and birth control can cause pregnancy symptoms. Ask your doctor to run further tests if you're pretty sure you are pregnant and the urine test is negative.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 9:41 AM on May. 15, 2011

• wait another week and test again
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 10:30 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Well unfortanetly this could go two ways you could be pregnant or you could of just threw off your hormones and messed up your cycle when i came off birth control i could of sworn i was pregnant missed a month of period, nautious sore breast and the major signs all to find out that my cylce was messed up from the birth control and after three months the symptoms went away and my cycle regulated. But you still have a chance of being pregnant i would test with a early first responce and if negative go to doctor and get blood preg test they are more accurate and can detect up to 6 days preg. Good luck and i hope you find out soon
    confusedandlost

Answer by confusedandlost at 11:27 AM on May. 15, 2011

• It sounds like you could be but BC can mess with your system especially when it isnt taken right.. I agree with the other posters that said wait a week and test again. Or call your dr and see about a blood test.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 2:14 PM on May. 15, 2011