What veggies work well with Bok Choy?

I tend to make stir fry ALOT. I've mixed broccoli and cauliflower, carrots and peas. I've been making pork stir fry with Bok Choy and bean sprouts, but since we moved to Okinawa, the only time we can get bean sprouts is if we go off base...and well, I won't be going off base for a while...so I need a substitute...what other veggies work with bok choy and pork in a stir fry?

Imortlmommy

Asked by Imortlmommy at 9:04 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Don't any and all vegetables work with stir fry? I use those you mentioned and mushrooms and those littel white circle things whose name is totally escaping my mind at the moment.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:12 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Zucchini, you can also chopp up asparugus.

Answer by older at 9:14 AM on May. 15, 2011

• *one too many p's chop*

• Mushroom, Water Chestnuts and Bamboo shoots.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:30 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I do carrots, mushrooms, red onion, broccoli, or I just take baby bokchoy and steam it add a little splash of rice wine vinegar and eat it as is.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:33 PM on May. 15, 2011