What should i do for my son's 9th birthday? its in June.

we don't have any places to go like chuckee cheese. was thinking maybe the park or by the river. any ideas to make it fun for him.

jenn4443

Asked by jenn4443 at 9:45 AM on May. 15, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I say a park. You can fill water balloons and have relay races. Sounds like a fun b-day party!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 12:59 PM on May. 17, 2011

• By the river sounds like a lot of fun to me! Water + kids = FUN!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 10:00 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Yes a park or somewhere of the sort. If you could go somewhere next to water that would be good bc they can swim or if the water isnt nice enough to swim in buy a bunch of cheap water guns & let them have a water fight or fill up balloons to toss at one another. My kids go wild over anything that has to do with water. Also do you have a YMCA? You could have a party there & they should have a swimming pool.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 10:00 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Somewhere thats cool! My sons is July and we roast every year! His will be at our campground this year so they can slop in the creek and run wild with water guns.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 10:03 AM on May. 15, 2011

• If you wanna stay cool have a sprinkler party where the kids can run through the sprinklers and throw water balloons. My friend's kids and mine love to go out and get soaked and we let them play in the dirt because we can just hose them off. Then just grill some burgers and hotdogs and enjoy the sunshine! Maybe look into renting an inflatable water slide?
    tattooedmama126

Answer by tattooedmama126 at 10:36 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Any place out of the norm will be a great day for him.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:51 AM on May. 15, 2011