What’s the worst thing you did as a kid?

humboldtmama21

Asked by humboldtmama21 at 4:18 AM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Slept with my sisters fiancee...I regret it everyday. He always talked to me and we bonded real well. He then came to me about his problems and I held him while he cried. And it started being regular each night and I started to fall in love with him. I was 15 and had never had a boyfriend or had any one tell me I was pretty or anything else. One thing led to another and it got out of hand. I really didnt know what I was doing at the time. My sister ended up finding out and I didnt want to let go of him cause I was deeply in love with him. But at the age of 16 I woke up and realized what I was doing to my sister. I am now engaged to a amazing guy and have been with him for almost 3 years. I am now 19. And my sister is still with the guy and everything is better. We all hang out still and I thank my sister for forgiving my mistakes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:23 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Cont. And we even have a better relationship then we have EVER had. For some reason it just brought us closer. It was VERY awkward when I first saw him after a long time. But it got better and better and we all get along and I would NEVER think about doing that to my sister again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:26 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• anon thats a weird story :/ I would be embarrassed to see that guy after what I did to my sister.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:45 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I was. :/ But I knew since my sister forgave him and me that I would have to see him again sometime. It took like 4 months just to get used to it. We can now talk and have it not be awkward. It was very hard to do but we can now be left in a room alone and my sister will trust us. If he EVER makes a move on me again I will be telling my sister. Its hard especially since I will always care for him. But I will never let my sister know that. And if I start having feelings again then I will just walk away and deal with it myself. I wish we would of never of gone through that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:49 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• hump my dogs face, give a popsicle that fell in my dogs bowl to my mom and she ate it, and me and my friends and cousins would make out when we were 7 yrs old :( now that I think about i'm so embarrassed but they were always the ones coming on to me and I didnt want tto be rude and push them away. They were all girls and they were very horny one of them started being horny at age 4 now her I did move her away cause I was 6 at that time. We're all straight now though all of us are married now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:51 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• anon We can now talk and have it not be awkward.

wtf! and have it? do u mean u still have sex with him???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:53 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I think she means that it is no longer awkward to talk with him.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 6:28 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• steal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:37 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I think for most would be pick there nose and eat there boogers ewww. I never did that though!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:38 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• When I would get a bad grade and the teacher wanted my mom to sign it, I would sign it for her so she wont find out I got a bad grade, because then she would punish me...
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 6:40 AM on Dec. 6, 2008