What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?

humboldtmama21

Asked by humboldtmama21 at 4:19 AM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Rocky mountain oysters. For those of you that don't know, that is buffalo or bull testicles. Yep. My parents' friends gave them to us and we were choking them down out of politeness when my dad showed up to pick us up. He asked what we were eating and my sister replied "Oysters" My dad said, "We live in Colorado. We don't eat oysters. Those are bull balls." All three of us spit out what we had in our mouths and starting chugging milk to wash it down I guess. Once I made my friend eat cow pies. I told her it was moon pie.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:50 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• cockroach poop :( I found some cornuts that were closed underneath my grandmas house when I was small and I ate them and they tasted fine at first but when I got to the very end of the bag I tasted the shit and it was awful it left the after taste in my mouth for 2 weeks!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:25 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• ((((Shudder)))))Eww lol um weirdest is probably rattlesnake
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 6:28 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• throwing upewwwwwwwwwww

Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:58 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Barbecued Eel at a sushi restaurant. My boyfriend got it.

I'm sorry, really. I really respect people who love weird seafood in their sushi, but OH MY GOD.
    It was the fishiest tasting stuff I'd ever had, it made me want to puke. I couldn't even swallow it. There was this weird bony texture to it. It makes me gag just thinking about it. I much prefer cucumber rolls and more normal sushi (even though the eel was cooked, it came in a bento box lol).

And calamari is really gross. It's not weird to most people, but it was definitely weird to me.

OH and alligator. It's actually really good. Tastes like chicken :oD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:35 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• squid but i like it its kinda spicy though!
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 8:08 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• went to a gourmet restaurant some years ago with an aunt and uncle. They did the ordering and a plate of fried fish eyeballs was served. I swallowed them whole & kept washing them down by sipping water. it was gross.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Frog legs! They were gross!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:55 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• When I was little, I was dared to eat a leaf, LOL!

But food wise, uh sardines?
    zianneaaliyah

Answer by zianneaaliyah at 9:01 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• so far the gossest is between the anon's cockroach poop and the other anons fish eyeballs... Ewwwwwwwwwww, gag. I keep coming back to see who is writing what. Good question , humboldtmama21 . LOL, i would be Anonymous too with those answers.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 9:05 AM on Dec. 6, 2008