how do i time my ovulation

me and hubby are tryin to get prego after a molar prego 2 yrs ago and my periods are now back on track give or take a few days how do i tell if i am ovulating now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 AM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You can start charting your cycles. Go to www.fertilityfriend.com You have to get a basil body thermometer take your temp every morning at the same time before you get out of bed. THis will tell you when you ovulate. You can also use opks. Start cd 10 and go till you get a positive test. You will ovulate 24-48 hours within the positive test. good luck
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 10:42 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Definitely check out www.fertilityfriend.com and if you can, check out "taking charge of your fertility" by toni weschler. Sorry to hear about the molar pregnancy, a friend of mine's wife had that happen about 4 years ago. She went on to have another healthy baby so good luck!
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 3:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• approxiamately 2 weeks after period n 2 weeks before my period is when I ovulate. I can always tell because of an increased amount of clear discharge. feritlity books will even how to check the elasticity of it to determine the best time. i go to www.mycycle.com and use the ovulation calculator.the other two answers are probly good too. especially the part about buying an ovulation kit. good luck to u
    Anonymous