What jewlery store has the cheapest price to resize your ring?

my promise ring doesnt fit and in order to get my ring resized faster i would need to go to a jewler rather then get it resized at kholes and wait 6 weeks.any suggestions?

Keriii24

Asked by Keriii24 at 10:12 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Shopping

• Try Kay's. That's where we got my husband's wedding band resized the first time, and I think it cost about $30 and only took a week. They did a really good job. Also, I'd like to offer a word of warning: please, please, PLEASE don't take it to one of those cheap jewelry kiosks at the mall that advertise one hour jewelry repair. My husband had to have his ring resized again because he lost more weight and it was loose, and he figured what the heck, I'll get it done on my lunch break. They used the wrong tools to resize it, and completely butchered the ring. And instead of offering him compensation, they got an attitude with him about it and acted like it was his fault for making a stink about it. Initially, he didn't have to pay for the crappy repair, but because it was a pawn shop ring, we couldn't prove the value on it, and they wouldn't pay for a replacement.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 10:44 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Kay charged me $7.00 to re size my ring, in 2002. From the above post, it looks as though they charge more now a days. :)

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 4:56 PM on May. 20, 2011