Where can I find low family cruise prices?

I am looking for a cruise that is kid friendly. Hoping to take my family of 6 on a cruise around Christmas time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Travel

• disney.....they have the best kid friendly cruises and if you book early you can get great rates......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:27 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Carnival- seriously...we went on the Carnival Dream last December ( 2010). We took our girls ( 2 and 5 at the time) and they had a blast. It was their first cruise. We had a balcony as well and our cruise with excursions for the 4 of us ( took the girls on 1, paid for my mom's, and we went on one with my FIL in Belize), shopping, and everything was $3000.
    Disney is just too pricey for what it is... we love Disney, but we refuse to pay those prices when we can get a balcony for 4 of us for a 7 day cruise for a fraction of the price- even on Royal Caribbean. We cruise a lot...we have already booked a cruise for next Feb in 2012!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 8:56 AM on May. 16, 2011