cramping and running to bathroom

I do have IBS, but for a week i get cramps and run,,,,,,at all times of the day ,,,im sure it is holiday stress and worry about job security,,na na na ,,what is good to take so that i dont start running in public???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 AM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Health

• I would be sure to stay away from the foods that may trigger your IBS. My best friend can't have dairy or red meat for example. I know its obvious but I don't really have anything else to offer. Maybe eat foods that "stop you up". Cheese stops you up but if it triggers your IBS then I don't know. Sorry if I wasn't much help...
    madrigalreject

Answer by madrigalreject at 6:33 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• no its ok,,,this is weird,,,,,,has to be nerves......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:34 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Imodium is my best friend. Or has been lately anyway. Doesn't help with the cramping but does with the diarrhea. Just take 1 tablet and see how that does for you. My husband has Crohns and he usually has to take 2 each morning.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• stay away from trigger foods, I have ulcerative colitis, and I still do not have it under control, immodium works for me sometimes but not all the time, I am constantly running to the bathroom
    roseym

Answer by roseym at 2:56 AM on Dec. 20, 2008