Where can I find this ring?

What should I do? This is my DREAM engagement ring. My BF told me to find one I loved. But I found it on ebay and need to know an actual jewelry store where he can get this exact one. Do I just print out the picture and have him take it to the jeweler? Please help I think he's going to propose on Dec 20th our anniversary so I need to know quick haha! Thanks! :D

http://i13.ebayimg.com/03/i/001/14/69/2f4c_1.JPG

madrigalreject

Asked by madrigalreject at 6:27 AM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Shopping

• Gordons, Zales, Jerad, Kay, Tacori, Brodkey's, Greenberg, Helzberg, Joseph's... I'm not trying to sound mean but there is a lot of hope because this is the in "style" for rings. You may not find that exact ring but I am sure you can find something in the same style or almost all fine jewelery stores with have a catalogue of settings (bands) for you to go through and then you chose the size, cut, and clarity of your stone. Good Luck.

kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 11:18 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I WOULD GO TO ONE AND ASK THEM OR GO TO THIS WEB SITE WWW.ASK.COM !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:35 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I think it's a common style.....it's exactly like the one my son just gave to his girlfriend. I live in MA.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 7:54 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• it's gorgeous!! I hope you can find it. I don't think it's THAT common, either so don't feel bad like everyone and their sister has your ring (firelass)
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 8:01 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

Learn your alphabet MammaMia72.

The reason I say it's common is that my son had a particular style in mind....they live in Boston...he went to only a couple different jewelry stores, and found it. It wasn't a custom made, it was just in the case, lined up with many others of similar style. It may have been a "chain" jewelry store, such as Kaye.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 8:27 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• http://www.tacori.com maybe...
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:15 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• They have some similar rings at Kay. Here is the link:

http://www.kay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryProductsView?No=36&Ne=1&Ntt=15107&Ntk=Category&langId=-1&topCatId=15051&bcCatIds=15051.15057.15107&storeId=10101&N=+%20%200&catalogId=10001&categoryId=15107&viewTaskName=CategoryProductsView

They were arranged by price, so the higher up you go, the more you find...I will say that you just scared the s*** out of my SO. We've been together for years and he just walked out of the bedroom and saw me online browsing engagement rings!!! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:34 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• well that kinda takes the fun out of it, doesn't it? i think i've seen that ring before.... i'll see if i can find it....

peenut0602

Answer by peenut0602 at 10:17 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Ummmm.... how about ebay?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• My sister has one relatively similar that her husband bought for her at Jared's I want to say. I am not sure if that is a national chain. It isn't the exact same ring, but similar for sure.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:54 AM on Dec. 6, 2008