Should i ask him

i think dh and i are nearing the end, so i wonder if i should just tell him be honest and answer me.. are you cheating, have you cheated.. etc. is it a bad idea? will i even get honest answers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Whether or not you will get honest answers depends on what kind of person he is. We can't tell you that.

As far as asking him being a bad idea, well...are you sure you want to know? Once you know, there's no unknowing. If you really want to know the answer, and can handle hearing that yes, he did (if that's the case), then ask him. But if you don't know that you really want to know or aren't sure you can handle hearing that he did, then I wouldn't ask.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 10:52 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Yeah you should ask...if hes a real man he will admit to it...so wish you the best of luck...
    LARRYSWiiFE

Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 10:52 AM on May. 15, 2011

• You can ask but this does not mean you will get the straight answer you want.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:53 AM on May. 15, 2011

• just ask him where you guys stand and what he wants. if he wants out then he wants out, regardless if he has cheated or not. then maybe later if you end it he might be a little more willing to be honest if he has cheated. GL
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 10:53 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I haven't met a man yet who has been this honest about cheating, I suggest you tell him how you feel and take it from there.

Answer by older at 10:55 AM on May. 15, 2011

• its highly unlikely that he will admit to any form of cheating unless you have proof he did. but you might be able to determine the truth through his answers. look at his body language and his cues. if he is defensive or turns the guilt around on you, then he is most likely guilty.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:57 AM on May. 15, 2011

• What led up to this? Is he treating you bad, staying out late & not giving good reasons? Spending too much money & no good reason? Ignoring you in bed? Smelling like perffume? I would just tell him how his actions make me feel & ask why he is treating me like he does. Is there anything I can do to solve this problem? What have I done wrong? Try to talk with him, not at him. Don't accuse unless you have proof.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 10:59 AM on May. 15, 2011

• communication is very important.being afraid to ask or possibly hearing an answer you may not want to hear shouldn't be a factor.Having the communication to actually figure where your relationship is going is KEY.Good luck.
    robin2708

Answer by robin2708 at 11:00 AM on May. 15, 2011

• It wouldn't hurt but it may not help either.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:08 AM on May. 15, 2011

• if he cares about what his reputation may be like if he admits he's cheated, then he won't admit it just so he can protect himself and any rumors that may go around.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:18 AM on May. 15, 2011