mucus? *maybe tmi*

I should know this, seeing as this is pregnancy number four for me, but should I be worried if I'm having increased amounts of discharge? It's thicker, but not the "booger" consistency that everyone describes the mucus plug as being. More like... snot lol. It's not got any odor to it, and it's not clear, but not white either... is this something I should call my doctor about, or just wait to mention until the next check up?

prinzesstephi

Asked by prinzesstephi at 6:43 AM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• so its like a egg white.. i would let the doc know at next visit but wouldnt worry too much if there is no color or oder... GL <--- having it too...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 7:57 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I would wait until the next visit. Even if it is part of the plug it's only a little bit of it and nothing to really worry about. It just means everything is in healthy working order!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:41 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I wouldn't worry unless it had an odor or was giving you some kinds of problem. You just get a ton of discharge when you're pregnant.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:24 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• The only reason I worry is that I'm not even 30 weeks yet and I have a history of preterm labor..
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 12:44 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• i wouldn't worry unless there was red (blood) streaks in it... it's pretty normal to have no odor discharge (from what i hear)
    AudlyLuvly

Answer by AudlyLuvly at 1:11 PM on Dec. 6, 2008