COUPONING ...

IS IT TRUE THAT THE COUPONS IN THE EAST COAST ARE NOT THE SAME ONES FROM EAST COAST?
AND SO FOR BEST DEALS ITS BETTER TO FIND A FRIEND ON OPPOSITE COAST AND MAIL EACHOTHER CLIPPED COUPONS ?
OR IS THIS ALL UNTRUE?

patrtiots_mommy

Asked by patrtiots_mommy at 10:53 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Shopping

• I would think coupons are coupons.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:04 AM on May. 15, 2011

• i think coupons are coupons.. If you go to a coupon site u can print off the same coupons as a person on the other side of the US
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:20 AM on May. 15, 2011

• bump
    dys-shattered

Answer by dys-shattered at 11:32 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I was wondering that too. I watch Extreme Couponing and the coupons they clip are none that I have ever seen. Items in their stockpile are items I have never had coupons for. Sometimes I do not even get coupons in my Sunday's paper. Other times it is different from one from a city an hour away.
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:55 AM on May. 16, 2011

• They do differ. My parents send me their coupons all the time. My mom always had really good coupons for $1 off when only buying 1 compared to my coupons of saving $1 off 2.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 12:43 PM on May. 17, 2011