Not a question just a proud momma!

Yesterday I had to go grocery shopping in Walmart and my kids were loud, but not obnoxious or bad, and a couple people were saying how well behaved they are! It really touched my heart because I am the only one really raising them. Their father, my df, works out of state for most the time and sends money home, and I have no babysitters or family watch them. I have a strict schedule and we eat all meals together, at the table with no t.v. I spank but not hard and I ONLY use my hand, and I do time out more often. I just love to hear compliments like that because my mother and mil think that I'm crazy for not doing things their way! =]]]]]]

BUMP IF YOUR A GREAT MOM!!

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 10:56 AM on May. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• Congratulations.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:02 AM on May. 15, 2011

• My son was walking in circles in the E.R. room when my husband was in. Driving me crazy because he couldn't sit still and they told me how good he was being considering how long we were there! I was surprised because I was so stressed and irritated. I told the nurses I was trying to keep him entertained and he was getting antsy. They said at least he wasn't running out into the hallways and screaming around like some of the kids do! It was nice to have nurses tell me that even though I didnt see it at the time!
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 11:08 AM on May. 15, 2011

• bump

ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 11:20 AM on May. 15, 2011