What do you think? Am I pregnant?

I took pregnancy test on Thursday and one just now. On Thursday, when I watched the urine go through the little circles it looked for sure that it was going to be positive but when it was all done it looked negative. Today there is an ever so faint faint line to make the plus sign. I mean really faint. I know if I show it DH he will probably just laugh and just tell me that it is wishfull thinking. LoL There wouldn't be any line at all if I wasn't pregnant right, even a really faint one? You would think I would know. This would be the third time. I also have been feeling sick to my stomach, especailly when I wait to long to eat. I all of a sudden got stuffy and a cold which I assumed was from work ( I work in a daycare) but that is also how I get everytime I am pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 AM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Which brand did you use?
    Dawn327

Answer by Dawn327 at 7:26 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• i took 4 test's due to the faint line prob! The first one was pretty faint, the second time was darker and by the 4th one...it was a def positive. Sometimes you have to wait for the chemical's from pregnancy in your urine to get stronger, before you get a good reading. Even a couple more day's makes a huge diff. But if you know your body and you really think you are, make a trip to the doc's get a blood test! A friend of mine kept getting negative reading's, but she was actually pregnant the whole time, it wasn't showing up in her urine just in her blood! I used the first response test.

Good luck, and congrat's if you are!!
    aidansmyheart

Answer by aidansmyheart at 8:47 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• OH and p.s the strongest urine is first thing in the morning so do the test then, if you do another one! And if there's a second line AT ALL then you most likely are, they're really isn't a false positive..just false negatives, the company will tell you that when you call in!
    aidansmyheart

Answer by aidansmyheart at 8:48 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• To be honest with you, it could just be all in your head. When my husband and I were ttc for our 1st time I would do every thing I could to find the faintest line and I think are mind plays tricks on us cause we want to be pregnant so bad. I would take one more and if its not obvious to someone else besides you then I would just go ahead and tell your self that your not pregnant. It will happen, just be patient. My husband and I tried for 4 months and then I stopped having my periods for the next 4 months and then finally got them back. Then a few months after that we got pregnant and by that time we really werent even trying that hard cause of how long it had been. When you least expect it, thats when you will be preggers. Good luck to you and your husband!!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 11:55 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• LANDE...
    "To be honest with you, it could just be all in your head. When my husband and I were ttc for our 1st time I would do every thing I could to find the faintest line and I think are mind plays tricks on us cause we want to be pregnant so bad. "

This is very true!
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 1:18 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• IT COULD BE TOO EARLY TO TELL. YOU COULD BE LIKE 1 WEEK OR LESS. SO JUST GIVE IT TIME
    LATINMOMMY2008

Answer by LATINMOMMY2008 at 5:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I would just take another one but the ones that tell you pregnant or not.
    bc theres no complication with them they just tell you.
    and i would take it in the morning.
    manda28

Answer by manda28 at 11:56 PM on Dec. 6, 2008