Good Morning Everyone!!!! (for me it's 8:11am lol) What are your plans for today???

Today I plan on watching several hours of a show that I've fallen in love with on Hulu (Being Erica...so glad I finally found a show that I like that isnt already canceled lol) I'm going to eat the most unhealthy baked potato known to man for breakfast, when my hubby wakes up (he works nights so that won't be until at least 2 or 3 this afternoon) we're going to go to Applebee's and have a little mini-date, then we'll go to evening service at my church and be home in time for my mom to drop my daughter back off at home...ahhh...I LOVE Sundays!!!

How about you?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 11:14 AM on May. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think I will come crash your day... sounds much better than mine. :D
    I will be digging in the garden and planting a bunch of flowers. And cleaning the kitchen and bathroom. Woot woot!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:31 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Sounds like you're going to have a fun day!!

My husband is out of town, so I'm not sure yet what we're doing today. Probably take my daughter to the beach (since it's nice out!) and run some errands. Nothing too exciting.
    BananaMuffins

Answer by BananaMuffins at 11:29 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I am writing cleaning the kitchen and doing my second workout today fun fun fun.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:17 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Damn! I totally wanted to crash that part!

:p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:39 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Lol @SleepingBeautee....as long as you don't come during the Applebee's part {wink} we havent had a date in forever! lol
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 11:34 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I'm resting today because we were flying all day yesterday. And probably going to have to go to Walmart to get some pull ups and other stuff for the kids.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 12:19 PM on May. 15, 2011

• My DH will also be waking up around that same time, lol, it it's because he didn't go to bed at a decent hour last night. I plan to eventually tackle housework, but right now I'm just trying to keep DD1 from destroying the house while DD2 naps and I play on the computer. :)
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 12:49 PM on May. 15, 2011

• My husband has to work so my kids and I are staying home on this rainy day.
    Ashley-England

Answer by Ashley-England at 2:41 PM on May. 15, 2011

• we did some volunteering very early this morning, and now we're being lazy and watching baseball :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 3:58 PM on May. 15, 2011

• i am starting my sons nursery i am so excited!!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 6:03 PM on May. 15, 2011