spotting a week after period...

i had my period end on sat...now a week later i started spotting yesterday and had a burning sensation in my boobs..now i know that i cant be pregnant...cause i havent had a chance to ovulate..but what are the chances? i also have like a mucousy discharge..clear...me and hubby been baby dancing for about a week now every other day..so any opinions?

camsmom2

Asked by camsmom2 at 8:08 AM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• It could just be an irritation to the bding. If you were a little to rough or just plain irritation can cause spotting. And the discharge is most likely the semen.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 10:37 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Thats happend to me several times but I have no idea why it does that. I will have my period and then a week or two later I will start spotting but never actually get my period. Its weired.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 11:49 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• YOU COULD BE PREGNANT. SO TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST
    LATINMOMMY2008

Answer by LATINMOMMY2008 at 5:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2008